Corrugated steel pipe comes in a variety of corrugation profiles and thicknesses to meet a wide range of structural design applications. CSP thicknesses are 1.3mm, 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 2.8mm and 3.5mm. Corrugation profiles available are 38 X 6.5mm, 68 X 13mm, 76 X 25mm and 125 X 25mm which can be ordered in various sizes and thicknesses from the accompanying table.
Available in 6 metre to 15 metre custom lengths
Price available upon request.
Advantages of CSP
- Economical, strong, lightweight and easy to install
- Variety of sizes, corrugation profiles, thicknesses and coatings
- Complete line of standard and specialized fittings and accessories
- Available in Round Pipe or Pipe Arch Profiles
- Can be used to reline existing systems
- Approved to CSA Standard G401-07
- Pipes and Culverts
- Drainage Systems
- Stormwater Systems
- Fish Passages
- Conveyor Covers and Overcasts
- Utilidor Systems
3 Factory Applied Finishes
- Galvanized (25 years)
- Aluminized Type 2 (50 years)
- Polymer-Laminated (75+ years)
Soil conditions and a variety of other site/application factors can influence your choice of CSP coatings. An environmental assessment will help you select the appropriate coating to meet your Design Service Life requirements.